Sunday, December 16, 2007

constipated blogger

I have had blogger constipation. As with the "real" constipation, blogger constipation has ties with the emotions. I dont feel emotional, but I guess that I am. When someone has constipation, they should purge and the "crap" that is in the gut, which is also the emotional core, should feel relief. Well I know how to take care of "real" constipation, but blogger constipation is new to me. I have to figure out how to purge blogger style. When I do, I am sure that I will have alot flowing out! :) Talk to ya soon, Sabrina

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Come onCONTIPATION run to the toilet! if your body needs to be emptied, delay will make constipation severe and consume at least two liters of water daily but not during meals because it interferes with the assimilation process.

Anonymous said...

Constipation is one of the most common digestive problems that people face in todays world. It is irregular and infrequent or difficult evacuation of the bowels.

It is a result of faulty lifestyle and irregular eating habits. Not including enough leafy and green vegetables,salads etc in the diet, Not having enough roughage or high fiber food in diet, Insufficient intake of water & Excessive intake of animal protein which are difficult to digest.

Constipation Remedies